In order to conduct a phone session, you will need to have a United States or Canadian phone number (please note that our phone system does not work with Alaskan phone numbers).

If you are an expert/client living outside the United States or Canada you will need to create a United States or Canadian phone number. There are services available that provide you with this option, such as Skype ( Be aware, however, that we are not affiliated with Skype in any way and any difficulties obtaining and maintaining a phone number with this company will have to be taken up with them directly.