1. Add a PrestoExperts profile button to your personal website/blog or even to a friend's website. Client's coming to PrestoExperts for the first time through your profile will be considered your referrals and will be subject to a lower commission fee. To learn more about referrals, please click here. In order to create your profile button, please click here and follow the instructions on the page. You will be given an HTML code which can be placed on any website.
2. Sign up for a paid Expert Banner Ad. These ads are placed on the top right of any of the search pages, feel free to look through the search pages and you should see the ad above the list of categories. To learn more and sign up for the Banner Ad, please click here.
3. Answer Posted Requests regularly. Build a reputation and a clientele. When you reply to clients, provide the answer for a minimal fee. This is actually a good way to build your reputation and a trusted clientele, who will hire you for your services in the future with confidence.
4. Another way to build up your reputation is to provide your services and request payment only if the client is thoroughly satisfied. After you have proven your services the first few times, you should start charging clients your full session fee.
5. Publish your "Office Hours" on your Expert Profile. Appearing 'online' and available for clients to hire tends to increase your business as an online Expert. If you use the Internet regularly, you may want to post the hours and the time zone that you are normally online (i.e. your "office hours").
6. Lastly, remember your listing is your business card! Spelling and grammatical errors in your listings, and especially the ‘brief description’, make you look unprofessional. Our Quality Assurance team may reject listings with multiple spelling and grammatical errors. We recommend that you spell-check your profile with a word processor such as MS Word. You can then copy and paste the spell-checked text into your PrestoExpert profile. Make sure to use full sentences and correct punctuation at all times.